![]()
|
Approaching To A New Year . Deleted my life . (Am Not Dead Yet) My Previous Posts . Its All Gone . I Was Afraid To Press Those "Delete Selected" Buttons . In The End , I Still Did . What's Got Into Me ? You Wouldn't Know . And , I Don't Even Want To Bother About It So Much . I Know You Very Well . And I Dream About You Last Night While I Was Sleeping At The Puteri Pacific Hotel , Malaysia . I Was Happy To See You There . I Was Indeed Very Happy . Because I Miss You Terribly . I Haven't Talked To You Yet For 1 Year And 5 Months . Yes , I Was Counting . Imagine , I Have Lived My Life . I Am Happy With All My Friends Now . But There's Something That Is Missing Too . And That's You . All I'm Asking Now , Is To See You . Even Just One Glance . I Don't Mind . As Long As I See You , I Can Live . My First Wish For 2011 Is Not To Cause Any Trouble To Family . I Love My Family And I Don't Wanna Waste Money . Mark My Words , I'm Not Wasting Any Money Anymore ! My Second Wish , All Of My ITE Mates , BFFs , Anybody whose reading , I Just Hope That You Guys Will Have A Good Year Ahead . My Third Wish , I Want To See *** *** **** Again . Hang Out With You And Laugh Together Like We Did Last Time . I Know There's No Point Of Me Blogging These Stuffs As YOU Or No One Reads It . I'm Blogging These Stuffs For My Own Memory Of Yesterday's Best Dream . I Dont Want Dreams Anymore , I Want The Reality . Please , I'm Begging For Reality To Occur . |
|