<body>
Normal People Worries Me
Welcome To CandyLand
Holla Noobs, welcome to adidasgreenmonster.bs . This site is best viewed in Mozilla firefox 1280x800 and definitely not internet explorer. And btw there's a limit in the height of this space over here.



profile

Holla Dudez and Mommaz. The name is Hadhinah Izzati Bte Hazali. Call me either Hadhinah/Dinah/BuLaaT or whatever that pleases you. Just don't get me fucking mad if you call me some other fucking shit names. I'm Single and NEITHER I'm Available. It's not that I don't want it, I just don't want it to get messed up. And there's no one I've fallen for. No one. Favorite Outdoor Activities include Judo, Basketball, cycling and Park-our(free-running). Hobbies are Listening to addictive songs, Sleep, Movies, Recording&Editing Videos. <3TRANSFORMERS!<3

Photobucket Photobucket

chatbox




affiliates
I'm back Bitc**es !
Friday, January 7, 2011, 2:56 PM

Olla Olla People . . .
WTFuck ? ! I left my blog dead for a week ?
I bet its starving like hell ! Come on , Lets get a move on . Imma feed you with more words .
Fcuking Lame !
Anyway , I wanted to blog these few days , but there's just loads of stuffs I wanna share and I'm lazy to type long long sentences/words/letters .
So yeah , I owe you an apology and now , Imma do a short/long composition as my punishment .

I don't know where to start exactly . MOTHERfu** !
Okay , Umm . . . Umm . . .
Why do I even blog when I have nothing to share today ? OKayy2 nevermind .
Lets start with Wednesday's outing which was 2 days ago ? Yup .
Morning , I went exercise with Allen at Punggol Park .
Afternoon , I was late to meet them . "Them" refers to Abu , Doughlas , Jasmine and Richard .
Only the 5 of us , which I wasn't expecting at all because I thought Fly coming . But she had some problems at home .
Well , I guess my fly zapper can't wait to ZAP her . Zap sound goes "bzz!" right ? Yes , I can't wait to hear that sound . Jkjk . Love you Fly ! I will treasure you by putting you in a bottle filled with barley drink and 'shake shake' the bottle so you don't have to choke anymore :)
Again , I was kidding .
Speaking about her , I don't know why I can't control my sarcasms words . HEHE .
Back to the story , we went to WALK to Henderson Waves . We had to climb up the stairs and shits .
Went to Hort Park . Watched them feed those monster fishes .
Then we went inside this place , air-conditioned and filled with furnitures . Just like a home , except no one lives there and we're not allowed to sleep on the bed . Fcuk ! Ikr .
From there , took bus 51 to Clarke Quay .
They bought some candies from the shop called , "the candy shop" ? Oh wait no . Its not "the candy shop" . Whats the shop name godammit ?!!
I think its "Sticky" ? I think la .
Ate some ice cream . And off home ! Tata .

Thursday , which was yesterday .
Lets recall .
Headache in the morning .
Housework after that . Loads of housework !
I was alone at home too . Mum and dad went Malaysia .
And , umm , BAD MOOD with something and I don't want to talk about it . At all . Because its all fine now and don't bring up that subject .

Friday , which is today .
Now , as I'm typing , still at home , alone , again .
No housework for me today :)

Umm , thats about it . What ? -looks at yuh-
You want some more ? I don't have anything to say already . Really .

Let me add on then .
School is starting next week , like I'm left with less than 60 hours to attachment !
Fcuk no ! I don't wanna work :'(
But I had to . . . .
NO !!!!!
OkAy , bye ! I need to get more toilet roll . -farts- oops MA BAD !
PEACE OUT !