<body>
Normal People Worries Me
Welcome To CandyLand
Holla Noobs, welcome to adidasgreenmonster.bs . This site is best viewed in Mozilla firefox 1280x800 and definitely not internet explorer. And btw there's a limit in the height of this space over here.



profile

Holla Dudez and Mommaz. The name is Hadhinah Izzati Bte Hazali. Call me either Hadhinah/Dinah/BuLaaT or whatever that pleases you. Just don't get me fucking mad if you call me some other fucking shit names. I'm Single and NEITHER I'm Available. It's not that I don't want it, I just don't want it to get messed up. And there's no one I've fallen for. No one. Favorite Outdoor Activities include Judo, Basketball, cycling and Park-our(free-running). Hobbies are Listening to addictive songs, Sleep, Movies, Recording&Editing Videos. <3TRANSFORMERS!<3

Photobucket Photobucket

chatbox




affiliates
Updates Week No.1
Monday, January 17, 2011, 11:48 PM

Sorry Fellas . I'm just gonna blog once a week .
Today is Monday so I'll tell you people what I did last whole week .

Monday - Rehana , Nabila , Meele and myself met up at Bugis Mrt . Went to Chewy Junior Store together . Rehana and Nabila were allocated to other Chewy Junior outlets . Meele and I remained in Bugis . So my task for that very first day was the chocolate station .

Tuesday - Work from 2.30pm - 10.30pm . Learn Cashiering from 2.30pm - 7pm . Afterwards , I'm on my own doing cashiering till 10.30pm .

Wednesday - OFF DAY ! :))

Thursday - Work from 11am - 7pm . Chocolate station and Cashiering .

Friday - Work from 9am - 4pm . Cashiering for an hour and Chocolate Station .

Saturday - Work from 9am - 5.30pm . Chocolate , Vanilla station and cashiering . Jin Gui and her bf visited !

Sunday - Work from 3.30pm - 10.30pm . Was late for work . Chocolate Station and Cashiering with Meele . Chen Hui Visited !

Monday - Just now worked from 2.30pm - 10.30pm . Chocolate Station and Cashiering . Rehana Visited !

Yup , so thats about it .

And tomorrow is my OFF day ! Sucks cause I want my off-day to be on Wednesday . Nevermind .