![]()
|
Whoa ! Let me check when was the last blog I posted . -Checking- 11th February 2011 .Ma bad peeps . I've been busy . With Work and Judo Trainings . Whats with the Judo training ? Recently , we've been having competitions . Supposedly , it had already ended . Last Sunday , the booking time in Bedok Stadium was short so we had to postponed the competition to this coming Saturday . And Hani will be competiting . Not me . I really wanted to participate in this event . But I had no time . EXCUSES . To tell you the truth , I'm also quite afraid . Unlike last time , I'm always nervous and over-excited whenever there is competition and I can't wait to step on that dojo and battle against my opponent but now , different . I fear of facing my opponent again . I've been reminiscing about the past . Whereby , I battled against a Coach's daughter from Nanyang High Girls . I nearly won her , but I didn't . I'm disappointed with myself , up till now . And seeing her again , she's totally different . She went for grading and national competitions but where am I ? I'm guessing that my past-year dream didn't come true . It will never will . School was rather okay . Met up with the gangs at Simei . Surprisingly , I was earliest followed by Richard , Jessie and the others . We had our practical lesson in a classroom instead of the lab as the lab was being booked by some human . I totally had no clue . Lesson time , I'm tryna be serious and pay attention . In fact , this semester , I'm planning to study extra hard . Not-so-like-me . Oh . Jasmine and Doris didn't attend class as they had to cut their Surimi (fish) ? I guess . Oh . And I met up with Kay and Tiqah just now . Talk Talk . Laugh Laugh . Dumb Dumb . Well that's about it . Peace Out ! =) |
|